"NOWADAYS THE ONLY THINGS WORTH DOING ARE IMPOSSIBLE THINGS".

"WHEN YOU DON’T SEE THE EFFORT, IT’S IRRESISTIBLE".


Directly contact : techinsimply@gmail.com
currently place : New York city

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Techin as Fashion consultant

IMG_1942

IMG_1947

IMG_1946
I love his sketch design they 're look fantastic and yes can't wait to see the real one.

IMG_1945

I love this embelishment tecnique he will use it for the vest item.

IMG_1952

I was tried to matching the color combination for Boat.

IMG_1928
Eki today as supporting consultant :) .He's just got back from work for Issue show at London .


IMG_1950

IMG_1951
Yesterday I went to see my Friend he just got back from London he want to consult me about his thesis collection
Bote he graduated from Chulalonggorn university and now studying master degree at London college of Fashion so pround of him

I'm be honest to be consultant for him because he is talented one.

He is doing menswear collection they're have 10 outfits the concept is about "Perfect" issue and Pronto quote..The color are Black and hues beige and hues nude
at first time I saw his collection ..... I told him It so you Boat ...Mr.maximalism !! actually as you know my favourite style is simple but this time I tried to gave my opinion to help him in his own style so let him be Mr.maximalism as he want...

I love some drapery pieces and the embelishment quite strong but I told him his tecnique are too much you should sort out what's the main tecnique and what's secondary tecnique it would make the collection stronger.

the second thing what he should pay attention with the most are the color because the color is the first thing that can make the whole look worst or perfect... If he used nude color he should used the correctly shade of nude because if he used the wrong shade it could make the cheap or poor look ...and make sure that the nude shade he has choosen are the one that can fit well with his black color..... for me color are very important!

Actually his collection quite good I thought If the whole collection and the combination of each look are simplify and more clean it will look more professional and yes he should specific who's gonna wear his collection and who's his real customer because if he start from the strong base the collection will even stronger....and If you want to stand out from the crownd you should think more than the other student be more sophisticated because many of fashion student are over because their vague ideas...

I know you can rock it Boat....have a goodluck for your collection !!
another talented "Boat "

IMG_1933

love the color of this bag.

IMG_1934

IMG_1926IMG_1935

And big thanks from Eki for got me this cute Lanvin notebook I loved it!!

"I want LANVIN not diamonds" ...this is my favorite sentence for now




Today I wrote a lot about fashion essence and a little bit stress but at least hope this might help you guy get some fashion knowledge from me...

Anyway don't take fashion too serious because fashion is FUN!



ENJOY !!

No comments:

Post a Comment