"NOWADAYS THE ONLY THINGS WORTH DOING ARE IMPOSSIBLE THINGS".

"WHEN YOU DON’T SEE THE EFFORT, IT’S IRRESISTIBLE".


Directly contact : techinsimply@gmail.com
currently place : New York city

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Techin go preppy!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
contrast stripe detail on the shoulder seam which it gave a little touch of sportwear.

Photobucket
Roll up and show the layers underneath make the whole look more interesting and relax.
Photobucket
when the top part is quite much enough I still love to add rainbow stripe socks but it could be noticed only when i walk or move.
Photobucket
wearing lilac button down shirt (myself design),heather grey sweater Zara,necktie Marni ,raw denim 5cm , sock Izzue.com, shoes J.brand, Celine bag )

My day at the office and my table was so messed up ... what a hectic day...!!

This is my preppy look I love to play with the color especially the pale colors ...this lilac make me feel so happy when I'm wearing it because I designed all the details by myself and so Techin.... :)

HAVE A GREAT DAY

1 comment: