"NOWADAYS THE ONLY THINGS WORTH DOING ARE IMPOSSIBLE THINGS".

"WHEN YOU DON’T SEE THE EFFORT, IT’S IRRESISTIBLE".


Directly contact : techinsimply@gmail.com
currently place : New York city

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Meet up friends and walk around...

Photobucket



Photobucket

Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Hey everybody....
this post is gonna be about my happy day with friends nice dinner and few shopping....
we were at Central Chidlom ... they had a lot of nice store such as Ck, Marc by Marc Jacob , See by Chole , Bally , Paul Smith, Ferrragamo,Gaspard Yurkievich and some Thai local brand

and what I like the most is menswear part at the fourth floor... they had many nice menswear selected brands....

I love to check the stuff through the racks which could tell everything better than on the runway such as fabrication,sewing tecnique,garment finishing that's could tell the real quality of theirs products.Yes and I found out some brand look such a cool in real life and some brand is just so so...

and this is gonna be my last dinner with Note (my lovely friend) he is gonna back to Canada in few days ...
I'm gonna miss you....lil bitch!!....hope we could meet up again very soon..

Now I'm very enjoying to design my own line bag...!! so excited!! TECHIN's bag gonna launch soon watch out!

HAVE A GREAT DAY GUYS!

1 comment:

  1. :) give me ur baggggggggggggggggg
    I wanna have it even i didn't see it yet, but it's gonna be cool I'm sure.

    ReplyDelete