"NOWADAYS THE ONLY THINGS WORTH DOING ARE IMPOSSIBLE THINGS".

"WHEN YOU DON’T SEE THE EFFORT, IT’S IRRESISTIBLE".


Directly contact : techinsimply@gmail.com
currently place : New York city

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Techin's mood

Photobucket

Photobucket
The Always Japaneese movie.. My favourite movie..everything simple and perfect...Adore!
Photobucket
Ivy league style ..very fascinating


Photobucket
Guy Bourdin's picture..the color are breathetaking
Photobucket
Plaid pants in various color and different from now.

Photobucket
Never let me go movie directed by Mark Romanek...render by Carey Mulligan and Keira Knightley both of them are my favorite...cant wait..the color are brilliant
Photobucket
Favorite of all times ...Virgin Suicide directed by Sofia Coppola
and I adore Sofia personality style which so simple and tenderness.
Photobucket
credit : Rag pony , google

Band of outsider resort...love the umbrella at the background and the vibe look very relaxed and summery

My another favorite hobby is collected the impressively photo and theses are some of my favorite photos of all times .
Enjoy and wish you like it
TECHIN LOVE PICTURES

No comments:

Post a Comment