"NOWADAYS THE ONLY THINGS WORTH DOING ARE IMPOSSIBLE THINGS".

"WHEN YOU DON’T SEE THE EFFORT, IT’S IRRESISTIBLE".


Directly contact : techinsimply@gmail.com
currently place : New York city

Monday, December 27, 2010

Merry christmas ! and have a great party..!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
Techin was wearing (see through shirt - myself design, hether grey tee - topman ,midnight blue Corduroy pants- Uniqlo ,green shoes - Vintage converse , Cluctch bag - Techin' bag )


The thing I like the most is to party with close friends and gone crazy dance like no tommorow lol

I love to be myself be what I want and no regret for any nights..just friends ,music and drinks

wish you have a great party between X'mas and Newyear!

Merry x'mas and happy newyear everyone...

TECHIN love you!

1 comment: