"NOWADAYS THE ONLY THINGS WORTH DOING ARE IMPOSSIBLE THINGS".

"WHEN YOU DON’T SEE THE EFFORT, IT’S IRRESISTIBLE".


Directly contact : techinsimply@gmail.com
currently place : New York city

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Happy weekend !

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I have been the weekend flea market and this is my first time for here...

There had a lot of vintage furniture stores that I have been obsessed with them and took a lot of photo around.

I love there are such a cosy place and have various of stuffs to buy..
and I love to walk around buy some food then drop side of street to enjoy eating with friends
there remind me a lot of old good days with friends.

and I got 2 cool vasity jackets and one pairs of shoes that have been my most wanted for longtimes.

and yes a lots of my own bag pictures I thought vintage funiture they're perfectly matched with my bag to shoot the picture. theirs texture and color are very beautiful and charming...

hope you like it!

Have a great weekend

and thank Panu to be my photographer :) good job

TECHIN LOVE FLEA MARKET

No comments:

Post a Comment