"NOWADAYS THE ONLY THINGS WORTH DOING ARE IMPOSSIBLE THINGS".

"WHEN YOU DON’T SEE THE EFFORT, IT’S IRRESISTIBLE".


Directly contact : techinsimply@gmail.com
currently place : New York city

Monday, January 31, 2011

Miu miu ss 11 "the powder room"





I totally love the advertising videos of Miu Miu because at the first times I saw this collection on the runway I was felt a bit strange with it about the color, details, silhouette but after I saw the advertising I have changed my mind I’m in love with this collection even I 'm so tired with those all metalic color but its an exceptional for this phenomenal and I repeat to see the show again and again

As you know Miuccia Prada always make thing very forward and she doesn’t effing care what she did at last season…she is always craving for fresh thing…

that’s why we love her!!

The thing I love the most is the yellow color of the show very refreshing…and all the shell details was incredible funny…….and the music as well !


TECHIN LOVE MIU MIU AND MIUCCIA

2 comments:

  1. Totally, agree with you / Armani

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it but just something that I can't understand about the story I think the director, Zoe can do it better than this. but I love it anyway

    ReplyDelete