"NOWADAYS THE ONLY THINGS WORTH DOING ARE IMPOSSIBLE THINGS".

"WHEN YOU DON’T SEE THE EFFORT, IT’S IRRESISTIBLE".


Directly contact : techinsimply@gmail.com
currently place : New York city

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Hey Techin is back !

Photobucket

Wearing ( stripe cardigan - Forever 21 , stripe tee - can't remember ,Navy pants - Greyhound original , Light grey suede shoes - cant remember , watch - Issey Miyake ,
and my Techin's tote bag in midnight blue color with light grey suede )
and yes with my animal head lol :)

lately I loved to wear prints with prints which quite fresh and fun.

And sorry for absence blogging for a while.... I have been very hectic time about my Techin's bag project and another design compettition that I have got in 10 finalists ....bla bla bla

quite exhausted... but I will be back again very soon with a lots of updates.....
and will post my latest new year holiday pictures at Chiang Mai soon.. It was so delighted holidays...... many funny and impressive place I have been...this trip very reinforced my energy and get me ready for 2011 year.

Great day guys!

TECHIN

No comments:

Post a Comment