"NOWADAYS THE ONLY THINGS WORTH DOING ARE IMPOSSIBLE THINGS".

"WHEN YOU DON’T SEE THE EFFORT, IT’S IRRESISTIBLE".


Directly contact : techinsimply@gmail.com
currently place : New York city

Friday, July 31, 2009

Last 3 week ago...about sock brooch and booties..

hi everyone i've been very busy times with my job....so bad....!!

and about three last week ago i was taken this photo for some magazine....they have my inter view about my work about fashion and a bit about my style ...
so i show u're guy about my new obsession...that!!! a oversize brooch... loL
and now and i'm going insane with lovely socks... I always wear sock with rolled up pants... damn crazy bout them!!!




In the past i'm not rarely wear a pairs of jeans but now i can't live with out it!!
and now i enjoy to mix my old stuff that i forgot and leave it in my kloset and now it's time to reuse it again...


Ps... prada look book so amazing i'm dying for them....!
Woo hOO..!! Happy weekend!!

3 comments:

  1. sartorialist and gossip girl fan too!?September 5, 2009 at 10:43 AM

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Long time never visit your page...
    ,until I saw you in the BTS Ratchathewi station this morning 55.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete