"NOWADAYS THE ONLY THINGS WORTH DOING ARE IMPOSSIBLE THINGS".

"WHEN YOU DON’T SEE THE EFFORT, IT’S IRRESISTIBLE".


Directly contact : techinsimply@gmail.com
currently place : New York city

Saturday, July 18, 2009

DIY....Romantic rock tees..

firt Apologies for my absence from the blog. i've been so busy times...










I did it on my holiday for myself...
I just wanna wear something romantic but not too feminine way so I used cut out lace and contrast it with black brooch on a plain Muji tees and i position it in simply way ..... and i really love da result...so ironic
i wore it not rarely because i think it's too lound for me and my style sometimes haha


Ps.. so pround of it cause when i wore it everyones will ask me where did u get it haha??

3 comments:

  1. Wow! love this it's so simple and pretty but not too feminine.

    xxx
    Niki

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! I'm very excited to find your blog! A Thai blogger writing in English at last... and you write about fashion, which I'm quite passionate about.

    Hope to see more posts from you!

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete