"NOWADAYS THE ONLY THINGS WORTH DOING ARE IMPOSSIBLE THINGS".

"WHEN YOU DON’T SEE THE EFFORT, IT’S IRRESISTIBLE".


Directly contact : techinsimply@gmail.com
currently place : New York city

Saturday, July 18, 2009

DIY....Romantic rock tees..

firt Apologies for my absence from the blog. i've been so busy times...










I did it on my holiday for myself...
I just wanna wear something romantic but not too feminine way so I used cut out lace and contrast it with black brooch on a plain Muji tees and i position it in simply way ..... and i really love da result...so ironic
i wore it not rarely because i think it's too lound for me and my style sometimes haha


Ps.. so pround of it cause when i wore it everyones will ask me where did u get it haha??

3 comments:

  1. Wow! love this it's so simple and pretty but not too feminine.

    xxx
    Niki

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! I'm very excited to find your blog! A Thai blogger writing in English at last... and you write about fashion, which I'm quite passionate about.

    Hope to see more posts from you!

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey im back!! come visit more often!

    ReplyDelete