"NOWADAYS THE ONLY THINGS WORTH DOING ARE IMPOSSIBLE THINGS".

"WHEN YOU DON’T SEE THE EFFORT, IT’S IRRESISTIBLE".


Directly contact : techinsimply@gmail.com
currently place : New York city

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Necklace..!!!

On da taxi to my University today is Thesis present day .....Lol so worry about it ...I'm so late

My metalic elastic necklace ....





I got inspried from Dior homme about elastic necklace with shirt love it....!!..

(whithe shirts, vintage leather hodies jacket,Favourite trousers,adidas shoes)

I really like Dior Homme this collection Kris van assche done it very well simply but cool........... I thought it's the best collection of him for Dior Homme........ Adore it ...
Ps. I will show my thesis collection to u're guy later it's in process.. damn tired about this...

1 comment:

  1. I like the elastic necklace.
    I think that is match with ur style :))

    ReplyDelete