"NOWADAYS THE ONLY THINGS WORTH DOING ARE IMPOSSIBLE THINGS".

"WHEN YOU DON’T SEE THE EFFORT, IT’S IRRESISTIBLE".


Directly contact : techinsimply@gmail.com
currently place : New York city

Saturday, October 22, 2011

Brooklyn - Bleecker street



I was wearing my A.P.C burgundy sweater,it so soft and snug with H and M plaid shirt
plus New balance sneaker, very comfortable.

My friend Calvin asked me to walked around Brooklyn. Dude brought me to store name" Brooklyn Circus".
It was such a cool place.. many tempting items for mens
and I definitely adored the decorative ...
After , we went to Bleecker street It was my first time ,very impressive.
Many coolest stores along side of the street
black fleece by Thome Brown , Burberry Brit,Gant , Ralph Lauren ,custom made store and bla bla bla...
 What I impressed the most was staff person in every stores
They were look incredibly insane with style! looked terrific.
and be full of helpfulness about the information of brand's items ,very professional.
the other most interesting was boys and girls around the street ,looked very stylist.

Eventually , we dropped by Mexican restaurent.We had dinner there.
and it was my first time for Burito. love it.

I wish I could get new camera soon.

Hope you enjoy,

T E C H I N
LO V E
B R OO K LY N
AND
B LEE K E R ST REE T

No comments:

Post a Comment