"NOWADAYS THE ONLY THINGS WORTH DOING ARE IMPOSSIBLE THINGS".

"WHEN YOU DON’T SEE THE EFFORT, IT’S IRRESISTIBLE".


Directly contact : techinsimply@gmail.com
currently place : New York city

Sunday, November 13, 2011

D e t a i l s

 Varsity tees / Navy blue blazer / Foulard scarf  / Vintage pocket square
that day I was mixing different things together.I wanted a touch of European style and 
Old school vibe together..quite fun

 My favorite green leather classic converse shoes they gave me a feeling of informal with uneven folded pants
 Tribal legging underneath navy pants / New balance sneaker
 Winter at Central park...colors were beautifully and impressive...
It might could be my inspiration for my design one day.


Varsity leather + knit jacket / sheer sweater / knit tank
They gave me warm and a little bit summer feeling
 
Today I posted some details of my outfits.
I obsessed to see people with little details and
I thought I should do photo for myself either..
Because I always like simple things with a little details or different touch.
Quite fun for myself

It's turning to winter..quite chilly and windy..
hope you guys enjoy the weather and all things around as I do

Lately I am quite busy with all my routine things....
I have a lot of the photos to share with you guys
stay tuned

ENJOY

T E C H I N

No comments:

Post a Comment