"NOWADAYS THE ONLY THINGS WORTH DOING ARE IMPOSSIBLE THINGS".

"WHEN YOU DON’T SEE THE EFFORT, IT’S IRRESISTIBLE".


Directly contact : techinsimply@gmail.com
currently place : New York city

Saturday, October 15, 2011

P R A D A ....S O HO

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

As you know Prada is very forward thinking brand ,and definitely Muccia Prada is the one of my most admirable person.Every times she has never stop keep surprised me and yes everyone.

And I took some of my favorite part of Prada store 
at Soho New York....

lets take a glance and enjoy .

T E C H I N

No comments:

Post a Comment