"NOWADAYS THE ONLY THINGS WORTH DOING ARE IMPOSSIBLE THINGS".

"WHEN YOU DON’T SEE THE EFFORT, IT’S IRRESISTIBLE".


Directly contact : techinsimply@gmail.com
currently place : New York city

Sunday, August 14, 2011

KANYE WEST

Photobucket



Prince William’s ain’t do it right if you ask me
Cause if I was him I would have married Kate &a Ashley

What’s Gucci my ni**a?
What’s Louie my killa?
What’s drugs my deala?
What’s that jacket, Margiela? --NIGGA IN PARIS

Kanye west make me can't get enough of his album ....he said a lot of Designer name...
this song just for one an example ...In this album has many interesting songs and lyrics....
but sadly he doesnt mentioned my dearest Phobe ...??!! Kanye!!?!

He's a music genius and innovator...and I even love more of his work when it has something related with fashion....GREAT JOB

IMAGINE THESE MUSIC IN MY OWN FASHION SHOW IT GONNA BE AWESOME :)

I'm a person who enjoying every kind of musics Pop,rock,blue,Jazz,soul,rap,hip hop,Rand B excepted Korean music ....I can absolutely say I love to going night out because I love to realeasing my feeling by dancing ....Music make the world alive and lively....


TECHIN LOVE KANYE

No comments:

Post a Comment