"NOWADAYS THE ONLY THINGS WORTH DOING ARE IMPOSSIBLE THINGS".

"WHEN YOU DON’T SEE THE EFFORT, IT’S IRRESISTIBLE".


Directly contact : techinsimply@gmail.com
currently place : New York city

Monday, May 16, 2011

COLOR THEORY

Photobucket

Photobucket
(camel Zara wool jumper,peacockgreen tee underneath top man,Burgundy pants -Uniqlo,peacock green converse shoes,and Mustard color my Techin's bag)

I havent updated my blog for longtime so I will show you some basic idea by my look for today.
Simple silhouette with new combination of color is my key style which can make the look more intersesting and subtle by color combination and keep over all look still simple and not obvious.


Color is the most important thing to pay attetion when you are dressing up they could be so flawless or even look tacky by each paersonal sense of color.



and they were the most challenging part for me even about everything I designing or my own style.


In pictures I was wearing
Camel jumper +peacock green underneath tee+ Burgundy corduroy pants +peacock green converse shoes+mustard tote bag = TECHIN 's color theory


หายตัวไปนาน วันนี้ ขอ อัพเดท การแต่งตัวละกัน นะครับ เพื่อนๆ ลองใส่ คู่สีที่แปลกตา กับโครงเสื้อแบบเรียบง่าย
ก็จะทำให้ ลุค ดูไม่ธรรมดา และ ยังคงดู เรียบง่าย ไม่ โจ่งแจ้ง อีกด้วยนะครับ วันนี้ เตชินทร์ ใส่สี คาเมล + แดงเบอกันดี้+พีคอคกรีน และ กระเป๋า สีเหลือง มัสตาร์ด สนุกดีครับ แมทซ์คู้สีที่แปลกใหม่ แต่ให้ไปกันได้ เป็นไอเดียใหม่ๆที่อยากแนะนำ ลองดูนะครับ :) แล้วจะมาอัพเดท บ่อยๆ


ขอโทษสำหรับ คุณภาพ รูป จากมือถือด้วยครับ
Ps.Sorry for photo quality from my Blackberry phone ..

so busy busy busy ...and see you in NEWYORK so soon be prepared!

No comments:

Post a Comment