"NOWADAYS THE ONLY THINGS WORTH DOING ARE IMPOSSIBLE THINGS".

"WHEN YOU DON’T SEE THE EFFORT, IT’S IRRESISTIBLE".


Directly contact : techinsimply@gmail.com
currently place : New York city

Monday, February 7, 2011

My latest design

Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

photo credit : N'petchy and N' petch and sorry for some of my mobile photo quality

This is my latest uniform design for Mezzaluna restaurant at Le bua hotel .....I have designed 2 designs men and women

Fabric : cotton satin stretch (for nude color blazer) / 100 percent thai silk (women pants)

this is a liiltle bit update about my recent designer work....simple but has something as I like

and I'm really pround this blazer has already got 6 orders from customers

thank for alway supported

ENJOY!

TECHIN :)

No comments:

Post a Comment