"NOWADAYS THE ONLY THINGS WORTH DOING ARE IMPOSSIBLE THINGS".

"WHEN YOU DON’T SEE THE EFFORT, IT’S IRRESISTIBLE".


Directly contact : techinsimply@gmail.com
currently place : New York city

Monday, September 20, 2010

Vintage Celine!!!

recently i love to seeking the cool vintage stuff that it can applied for now a day.....
and i found this vintage Celine(my frv brand) !!!! at second hand night market.. and no one perceived it...it was at in the piles of vintage bag....... so have to thank my eagle eyes lol.... i love it!!!!


its a across body bag that s fit on me so well ...it for the woman but its still look good on boy thats why i really love it now im very addicted with vintage seeking stuff (my new hobby)
now i 've got a lot of nice vintage briefcases bag it very fulfill my classic twist look....


HIT ME!

No comments:

Post a Comment