"NOWADAYS THE ONLY THINGS WORTH DOING ARE IMPOSSIBLE THINGS".

"WHEN YOU DON’T SEE THE EFFORT, IT’S IRRESISTIBLE".


Directly contact : techinsimply@gmail.com
currently place : New York city

Thursday, May 20, 2010

hey i' m back !!!

Sorry i havent been updated blog for long and long times some of you guy might already forgot me. so this is a few update of mine..:))
theses photo was tooken during the working day at the office

these herringbones jacket with leather trimming i ve designed for fall collection 10 actually these for a woman but im kinda love it much lol

so now i love to looking back at my closet to find the old good thing and i found out my vintage Levis jeans its so work now!! with the small grey belt leather and i love when heringbone meet stripes..
and the other day dark blue jeans with my browny socks and shoes :)) yummy



Hope u guy having a little enjoy...lol I will update more often... load of photo to update
my Favorite now
- CELINE by Phobe
- Menswear by Junya Watanabe and also Marni
- Love yellow mustard and peacock green
- Proenza Schouler love it so refreshing !!
- Jak and jill
-The sartorialist
- the new young designer from Australia
- Lou Doulin and Chalotte Gainsbourge
- and alway ALBAS ELBAZ
- Miu Miu spring 10 love the nude and pale color this coll blow my mind
and many thing!!!! cant tell it all right now ....

the last thing my country Thailand (BANGKOK CITY) was so sad about recently circumstance..
hope our country will be back the same very soon and cheers up Thai people ..
"I LOVE THAILAND "


have a great day!! xx

1 comment:

  1. Hi!!!
    really miss u Welcome back!!!
    P'techin
    I add u a facebook Did u accept me yet :)
    nice to see u here again na

    ReplyDelete