"NOWADAYS THE ONLY THINGS WORTH DOING ARE IMPOSSIBLE THINGS".

"WHEN YOU DON’T SEE THE EFFORT, IT’S IRRESISTIBLE".


Directly contact : techinsimply@gmail.com
currently place : New York city

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Pastel for summer....!!

Nom I'm in love with pastel color i wear it a lot ......
with wash denim




Me on some street magazine they send me a photo today i really like a light and my color love it...






(pink pastel blazer form Techin (my own label),wash denim pants Techin(my own label),adidas stan smith shoes,chanel glasses,Munchu's tee,Kloset black rose brooch,polka dot backpack from Porter)
Thank photographer for great pic....!!

Say pastel chic....!!

1 comment:

  1. wow u so cute in this style.

    I really like ur style. I think it appropriate with u.

    ReplyDelete